Saturday, December 17, 2022

Is It Real Or Is It Sexy Silicone

 I was on social media and a cosplayer I follow posted what I thought was a new photo set, but there was something different about it. I clicked the link and to my surprise it wasn't a photo set but a sex doll and a very realistic one at that (I was a little surprised she would actually do this). As I looked around the website I was like damn these women...I mean dolls were incredibly hot. While they are a bit pricy, and thinking about where I would put it when not in use is a bit of a quandary, the fact is if they were real I might never leave the bedroom. Pictured here are a couple of models from Irontech Doll, first group is Suki, the second is Fenny, looks like I might need to save up for these gals and have a threesome.










































No comments:

Post a Comment