Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sex And The Mature Woman

I'm a guy getting back into the dating scene at 40 something I knew there was going to be issues, one issue I thought I would have was sex. Not me but the women, I thought how would a woman at that age be sexually, would she be interested, how good would it be, would family, ex's etc. get in the way. Well there were some pleasant surprises. I initially went for younger women 30ish but no luck so I went for women closer to my age and meet a woman in her mid 40's. She was attractive not gorgeous a little over weight, we went out and it clicked, the first date was mostly conversation, the second a little more romantic, by the third we were in the car making out. The next day she brought up my sexual past well at least if I slept around, I like sex but don't sleep around. This made me think are we going to be together, well a couple of days later, less than a week after we meet, she invited me over we watched a movie at one point we started making out, watched a little more of the movie then we start making out again. This time we keep going there was a lot of touching, hands were all over each other, clothes came off then we started fucking and it was pretty good. A few days later we were together again. As time went along while we didn't have sex as much as u would have liked there were some pretty great moments, we fucked for over a half hour, multiple different ways, on another occasion we fucked four times in one night. I didn't expect it to be this good even though I knew it could have been better. After it ended I wondered if that was a fluke. I meet one woman that I dated a few times that let me feel her up, and another that went and unzipped my pants and stroked my cock. Could my thoughts about women this age be wrong...then I meet one in her late 30's it didn't take long before we fucked too, had a few really good encounters too. It made me realize that women at any age can and will be sexual and they don't have any more inhibitions then younger women for the most part, except for the family part, they have the same desires, wants, and needs and will do want they need to satisfy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment